Saturday, June 12, 2010

H O T date




In college, speech is mandatory. Usually three speeches are required one being an informative speech. Yes, I chose the topic of Tim McGraw. OK, without blabbing on and on, I like him that much. He just has SO many great, great songs that never get old. Last night, Jim and I had a hot date- Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw in concert. We had a wonderful time- can't say enough... Jim planned dinner out at a new spot. Fabulous concert. It was a much-needed Friday night out!

3 comments:

The Dickey Family said...

Woohoo! Tim Mcgraw is awesome!

Jody said...

I am so jealous!! :)

The Texas Bakers said...

I saw them in Dallas the same weekend. I agree, Tim puts on a great show!! Congrats on your Germany move. That will be fun. My brother was trying to get sent there, but now he is out and living in SLC.