Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our New Web Site

I'm thrilled to finally have our new Web site LIVE and ready to take orders! Yikes... guess that means I have to go back to work after taking two months off! After months of working on it along with an excellent Web Design Team, the kinks are just about worked out!

I'm especially excited with our Custom Vinyl Lettering section. With our font preview option, you can easily add your text, then change up the font as many times as you'd like until you're happy with it.
Our goal was to create an easy-to-navigate site with the option of ordering both custom lettering and custom plaques. We're quite excited with the result!

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love it, I love the color!! :) I am switching it for the blog? on my sites, so it will be the etsy store and then the website or do you want website then the blog? Love Jody

Anonymous said...

Very easy to follow and it looks great. We're so proud of you.

Love,
Dana & Pam

Chris,Cori said...

Shiela,
It looks great and I am so happy for you and your family that your business has taken off the way it has and you have been able to not only move forward but build it into and business like you have. I wish I knew your secret but in any case, Congrats on a job well done and the site its very nice.
Love The Pearson's