Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eight Kids and a couple of Dogs

I've often said if my pregnancies weren't so horrible, I probably would have had more kids. That doesn't mean Jim was on board, that was just my idea. This week, I'm getting a small taste of what it may have been like...
Our dear friends had to go out of state, so we have their four girls and pup this week. They're darling girls, and fit in like the sisters our boys never had (or will have). I've never had to fix little girl's hair- didn't know if I could even do a simple pony tail, but we've managed! Our little Lady absolutely loves having little Buster (their beagle) to run with all day.

We're on day four and it's been a smooth week- so far. Just a little more laundry, cooking, cleaning and craziness! Overall- quite enjoyable!

3 comments:

Jody Cooper Photography said...

i think you should try for that girl....:)

Jody Cooper Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris,Cori said...

How sweet of you to do that for your friends. I bet the boys had a blast. I think Jody's right, should try for that girl!!! I know, your like me, done with that. Just giving you hard time:) Your a good friend. Seen you joined facebook. I am sure I will see you around there! I accepted the friend tag just a few minutes ago! Cori