Monday, September 21, 2009

Too many GREENS


I've known all along that Jim really hates painting. This weekend, I learned a how deep his hate really goes. He let me know that he'd rather clean out hog stalls (with his hands) than paint. That's pretty bad. So, I consider myself a lucky girl that he agreed to paint our living room/kitchen this last weekend. As if that wasn't bad enough for him... we painted ALL day Saturday only to wake up Sunday and learn that I really didn't like the color at all. So, we bought more paint and painted again all day Sunday enlisting Justin's help and height. Not a fun weekend... but, I love the new color! Good thing, since I wasn't getting another chance! I think it will take me the rest of the week to finish it up!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Kevin is not huge on painting either, but will do it for me sooner or later :) that was very nice Jim, and Shelia, I love how motivated you are girl to do so many things!