Friday, October 9, 2009

Caden LOVES clothes

After expecting to spend just a quick night in the hospital last week, I ended up spending what felt like forever- 4 days, 3 nights. Thankfully, I'm home and my energy is increasing daily! I'm so excited to be back to full speed... don't do too well taking it easy... but, I've HAD to chill... not a fun surgery!

Providing a little entertainment around our place... Jim pulled a Rubbermaid tote of winter clothing out this evening filled with Caden's size. He's been in HEAVEN. I've never seen little guy who LOVES clothes as much as our Caden. He's tried most of them on, and even took a run around to the house (outside) to make sure they kept him warm. I think I'm leaving it out tomorrow just to provide him entertainment... don't really care that they'll be all over the room at this point... it's all about him being happy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving every stage with Allison. I guess with the last we have more time to enjoy these fun moments. I hope you're doing better and are able to take it easy as much as you can. Take care.

Chris,Cori said...

My Elijah does the samething with clothes. He and actually Hannah change like 5 times a day! Enjoy them while you can and take it easy. I know have a small outlook on how it will go when I decide to give in and have my surgery done like yours. I am scared and a whoos so I keep putting it off. I am glad your up and moving and home with your family and feeling so much better. I hope that the surgery does everything for you you need it too. You are a brave strong women for sure! Still take it easy and no heavy lifting I am sure. Your friends, Cori and Family

The Texas Bakers said...

Ugh. I am glad you are feeling better. I am sure that is not a fun recovery.