Monday, August 23, 2010

this BOY loves his DOG


This little boys loves his dog- & last week, I so needed her! In our house, DADDY puts the little guys to bed. Coleman's easy, Caden's still {{no surprise}} our little spitfire! It's a chore that I simply can't take over because Caden always wants his daddy! Well, the last two weeks, Jim was out of town on two separate work trips. Dang, I was stuck. After 2 hrs + one night laying with Caden, he still wouldn't go to sleep. I plopped him on my floor totally frustrated. Little Ladybug got up, walked over, laid down with him... and put him to sleep. Oh... what would I do without her!? It was even better to get our Daddy back...

1 comment:

Kota's Mom said...

Maybe you can just let Ladybug sleep with Caden and you won't have to worry about either of them. Oliver sleeps with Kota, and he wouldn't have it any other way. :)