Monday, August 16, 2010

SIX... 6... SECHS... S E X


Oh, my sweet little Coleman is a first grader today! School's back in... full days, spelling tests on Fridays and reading for him will be a change for him! While unpacking his backpack with the handful of papers, I came across this (see below) sheet he filled out....oops...

I might need to explain to his teacher we've started learning German. For the last two weeks, when I've asked them questions which they can answer in German, I've had them use their German. I took it in high school, but am jumping back in to the language teaching the little guys. We have a few CD's and a workbook we just checked out from the library. The German word for six {{6}} is sechs... but it sounds like sex, right? Guess we might need to work on our spelling... or, maybe I'm just confusing my kids a bit... oh no!

1 comment:

Jody said...

ROFL !! that is awesome :)