Monday, August 9, 2010

Last week of V A C A T I O N


I'm usually the mom who is never quite ready for the kids to go back to school. As much as I wish I was disciplined and routined, I like a more relaxed summer schedule. I'd much rather stay up until midnight and forego waking up at 6am. Always been that way. However, as the boys are on their last week of summer break, I think I might just be ready for the first time for school to start. It's stressful trying to sell a house, which means keeping it clean top to bottom... too much work!




Jim keeps reminding me it will be easier with them in school all day (especially Coleman) but, I'll still have Caden home. Since we'll only be here just over 2 months of school, I'm going to wait until we get to Germany to put him in preschool.
With just one week left, I think we're going to have to try to enjoy the pool a few more times... 100 degrees today, doesn't seem like summer should be over!

No comments: