Saturday, January 28, 2012

back to D E U T S C H L A N D

Not bad for a quick, four-day weekend. We agreed we could have been just fine staying just one more night. Instead, we hopped back on our plane to a frigid Germany and families that we missed.
The view while flying over the snow-capped Alps was breathtaking. My friend Carrie took this picture from her window seat. Amazing.
While I don't enjoy being in the snow and cold, I can appreciate it from the comfort of a warm place. These screens are pretty cool while in flight- they show where you are, speed, temperature and time until landing.

I still can't believe we were that close to Africa.
I also enjoy looking at the monitors in the terminal showing the gates and so many different destinations. We live in a huge, huge world- no doubt.

Goodbye blue skies and warm sun... Ok, I'll {maybe} quit posting my tropical island pictures. It's back to January...

No comments: