Tuesday, January 10, 2012

B A S K E T B A L L and an A N N I V E R S A R Y

This past weekend was our first basketball game. I mean- Coleman and Caden's first basketball game. It was also our anniversary- such a happy day!
I often tease Jim that when we're old, we might have to wear coordinating jackets or matching hoodies- so we're dressed alike. Especially out in public as so many older couples do.

Is this something that they've always wanted {to dress alike}, or something that just happens when you hit the senior-citizen years? Who knows, but it always makes me giggle- I think it's so cute.

I realized with our anniversary and game on the same day- we did dress alike! How sweet. Basketball was a little rough {especially for Jim}, the rest of the day- not too bad! Life is good.

No comments: