Saturday, July 14, 2012

my hunky H U B B Y


Can you tell I miss him? What a hunk.

Here's another picture that the media guys {US European Command} up in England took of Jim this week. They put it on their Facebook page. I copied it.

I've looked at it no less than fifty {50} times and shared it with my little world of friends on Facebook.

He's now been up there for just over two weeks. Most of his trips are for just a couple of days. Two weeks is about the longest he is ever gone and that's only been a few times. 

I pretty much hate it.
That's even being able to email a few times a day and SKYPE every night.

People used to tell us it was hard because we were newlyweds. Still having those crazy feelings a few years later. Are we still considered newlyweds? I'd like to think so in spite of a few bumps in the road.

I also have no idea what my friends go through sending their husbands off for four months, six months or a year.

Just a couple years for us to go in the Air Force and I don't want to know what it is like to be separated for that long.

He made a really great friend in Paris who invited us back to stay at his home in Paris. He's making good friends up in England as well. I told him to get the scoop on where to stay and what to see when we make it up there as a family.

I especially want to go to Ireland and Scotland. They're on the list.

We're on the home stretch... just a couple days to go.
Then, it's vacation time!
Oh, I can't wait.

No comments: