Wednesday, October 9, 2013

our happy family with a mom that N E V E R gets caught up on her blog

It has been another insanely busy time. Nothing new. I should probably rename our blog at this point to something like:

Our Happy Family with a mom that never gets caught up on her blog,
or
How many miles can we travel this week?
or
Forever behind always with intentions of catching up...
or
Happy but always a little busy........................

Sometimes, I would like it to slow down but for the most part, I love our life and know that I'll eventually get it documented.

Computer crashes (yes, lost everything on our PC), two months as a single mom with a hubby gone, family visiting and whirlwind trips don't help the already-ADD me to focus and catch up!

Highlights I intend to blog, but we will see how long it takes...........

*Jim is back and looks more fabulous than ever.
Oh, we missed him soooo much.

*We fit in a couple day trips and an impressive trip to Normandy (another 1000 miles in less than 3 days) with my mom.

It was time well spent and we saw things we will never ever forget.

*Ty and I just returned from a fast-paced trip to Kansas filled with Justin, family, friends, and so much fun

* Life is really, really good

This is in addition to:
*finishing Sweden
*Poland (pottery shopping in 24 hours)
* Holland (tulips)
* Mom & Marine's Visit (probably 2000 miles)

It's all in my head. I just have to get it online...

No comments: