Monday, January 7, 2008

Five Fabulous Years


We've been married five years today and still

feel like newlyweds! Guess that's how it's

supposed to feel when you're married to the

right person!! We took the time to go out for

an anniversary dinner while Mac and Starr

were still here to keep the boys. (thanks guys!)

When Coleman saw that I was dressed to go

out, I told him dad and I were going on a

date. "To Hawaii?" he asked. Guess we need

to get out a little more since we did Hawaii

almost a year ago!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Yes, being married to the right person makes all the difference!

Kota's Mom said...

congrats!! Jassen and I are going to a marriage "class". It is called 10 Dates. It goes through differents stages and topics of being married (communication, spiritual intimacy, etc.) I hope things go well.

You guys are 110% perfect for each other.