Thursday, May 3, 2012

check it O U T

I think this picture is so sweet. You could probably guess without even seeing his face that it's Caden adoring his big brother's musc-ily arms. Of course, Justin doesn't mind showing them off either.
Rightfully so- he's worked pretty dang hard on his body and his physical strength. He's even slowly gaining a little weight. I can't wait to see what his coaches think of him.

In my opinion, they're getting the total package, but hey- I'm just the mom. Of course I think that.

I don't know where he came from when it comes to his self discipline and spending time in the weight room. He certainly has an internal drive next to none other.

He's been training hard to get ready for college football and the next four years of his football career. Getting up at 5:30ish to be at the gym before 6 to weight train with his dad is something I admire about this kid {and his dad}. 

I think their early-morning work-out time is a special time that they're both really going to miss. Ok, I can't talk about college. Better stop now before I have a break down.

No comments: