Monday, November 26, 2012

our T H A N K S G I V I N G weekend

I had a little bit of a technical glitch hence my delay in posting.

While adding the below post this last weekend, I was told I had exceeded my photo limit. Imagine that. It's taken me a couple days to figure out what to do. Actually, I've been a little lost.

I almost bought more storage, then realized that they allow an unlimited number of photos as long as they are below a certain size. Whew. I can do that. Guess I better start paying attention to how big my photos are. For now, I will continue blogging.

Hopefully, they don't have a word limit. It wouldn't surprise me if I hit that maximum allowance next if they do. Yikes- that could cost big bucks.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend {late}!

As much as we were missing Justin, it was a very nice Thanksgiving here in Germany.

As hard as it was for this first holiday without him, it was comforting to know he was with friends being well taken care for and fed a wonderful meal.

Ywo years ago, we were sneaking on base with our small car to eat Thanksgiving in the chow hall. As hard as we tried to keep our heads up, it was tough. Definitely not the Thanksgiving to remember.

This year, we shared the day and meal with our good friends Randy, Michelle and their son {a junior in high school} Ryan.

It was a calm, quiet day- exactly what we planned and needed.
Check out Michelle's beautiful Polish Pottery. I'm thinking we need to make a quick shopping trip to Poland. I'm loving it.

No comments: