Sunday, July 28, 2013

91 degrees is hot over here

On a normal day, 91 degrees is blissful in my opinion.
I love the heat.
I love 100.

I know this is cool for Arizona.
Or, most anywhere else in the US right now.

In Germany, it is a little different.
There is no air conditioning.
Kind of like Alaska, only it is a little hotter for a little longer here.

Nope, just fans.

This being our third summer in Germany, it is definitely the hottest. The whole month of July has been sunny and warm and perfect for days at the pool.

Look at this nice melted coconut oil sitting inside the cupboard looks like it just spent a minute in the microwave.

It has been much-needed sunshine, but it makes for warm, stuffy, sticky nights.

We keep everything {rolladens} closed most of the way during the day, and crack the windows at night.

Of course, that only lets the bugs in. My legs are covered in bug bites.

It's ok.

I know the grey skies are just around the corner.
I love this sunshine.

No comments: