Sunday, July 21, 2013

documenting L I F E

I'm way behind.
I'm going to try to catch up this week.

Our goal while living four years in Europe was to create memories. I feel we have grown stronger and closer as a family while seeing as much as we can in our limited time here.

Sharing our memories and every-day life experiences has been an easy way for me to stay in touch with friends and family.

I'm not good at calling home.
As soon as everyone is up and moving, we are usually working to get through dinner and bedtime is in sight.

I'm really not good at sending pictures or letters.

Along with connecting with family and friends, my main motivation for blogging has been to document our adventures. The good and the bad.

Life moves fast. I'm trying to not only enjoy it, but would like to remember it as well.

That being said. I still have not finished documenting Stockholm, Keukenhof, Holland or our Italy trips. To add to that, I just spent 24 hours making a day-trip to Boleslawiec, Poland.

I am working to get back on track and catch up.

No comments: