Thursday, October 25, 2007

paint

We're still smiling in spite of hours of painting this week... Of course, I have the most pictures of Caden (again) since he always seems to be right in the middle of the action! This stage of painting has really been a great reminder to me of how much I need my husband in my life! I have a tendency to like to jump around. It's hard for me to finish one wall before moving on to the next! I trimmed it out, then he came behind and rolled the walls. Luckily, he keeps me on task and the job will get finished! I was ready to put color on the walls before the ceiling was even finished... he has to slow me down, remind me to follow our plan! Our bones are aching, and we're ready to enjoy it... but, all in all it's been a good experience! We should be done (painting, that is!!) by this weekend and flooring is next!! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila- I've really enjoyed seeing your basement project updates. I love projects like those. Looks like everything is really coming together nicely, too. Keep the posts coming...

Hannah