Wednesday, November 28, 2007

He's playing basketball!

I'm so excited. I never thought this day would come- I have a kid playing basketball! Justin and Ty have NEVER liked basketball... I've tried since they were little to get them to play, but couldn't force them. Instead, they've loved football and Justin wrestled last year. I now enjoy watching them play football... I'm still working on wrestling, but I love basketball! We're so proud of Justin for trying out and making the team... especially since he's never played before. The first couple weeks were rough... Coach told him to "box out" and he didn't know what that was, so he got to do some extra running. He was hoping the coach would just kick him off the team. No such luck! His 1st game was last night and he did really well... it's not his favorite sport yet... but, there's still plenty of time!
He's #45 in white

1 comment:

Dana said...

He is totally open - give em the pass.