Friday, November 16, 2007

pinch me

I can't believe my life! I have a wonderful husband, great kids... and I'm planting bulbs in November! It just seems too good to be true. Until now, I've never really liked fall... Maybe because growing up in AK, the chill in the air hits sometime in August and doesn't leave until June. The heat down here feels like heaven to me!
I'm finally doing something I've planned to do my whole life... planting bulbs that I can enjoy year after year! I'm not quite sure how my colors will turn out... I had them all neatly layed out until my little assistant rearranged them! Oh well... it's all good... fun times with the little guys! I did get a little carried away when I bought them... now, it's taking a LOT longer to get them in than I planned... we've put in probably 200 tulips and have about 100 to go!
I hope at least one makes it!

No comments: