Saturday, November 3, 2007

our carpet is in!

We've been in our new house three months today! We're tired... so tired! We finally have our flooring installed... the carpet was finished this morning. We still have the details to finish up... the bathroom, trim, wood ledges, shelving, doors, stain, stain, stain... Enough projects for a year of busy weekends but, it's liveable! The big boys are moving downstairs as I type! I'm ready to finish getting organized, but I may wait a day or two- I can't get myself to move right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIMOUS!!
Everything is gorgeous. Jim, the flooring is so beautiful. And the office layout is perfect. I can tell Caden and Colman love the soft carpet. Dad said maybe now you guys will slow down and smell the flowers.
we love you - m

Dana said...

Looks awesome. Love the pic with the little guy doing a sumersault.

Kota's Mom said...

Looks great. That's a nice office space you have there. Can't wait to come and visit. :)