Friday, February 13, 2009

Taking It Easy

Coleman put this door hanger on my bedroom doorknob, but I'm positive he doesn't have a clue what it means! He just knows it's for the door. Jim bought some cute pj's this week for my birthday. Along with super cute packaging this little hanger was inside. It's a nice idea, but I'm pretty sure I could never get away with shutting the door for some quiet time!

While birthdays aren't usually too exciting for
me, Jim really went all out and made this one great! Along with some surprises, he even ordered an ice-cream cake (and brought dinner home). Definitely took me back to being a little girl with my "own" birthday cake- so fun!! Of course, he didn't forget to put on there how old I am... Thanks for everything, honey!
Makes me laugh reflecting back to being a kid and thinking that the 30's were so old. No way- I feel so young!!

3 comments:

Chris,Cori said...

Happy Birthday Shiela!
I am going to be 35 this year and no 30's are not old. The shop looks great! Looks almost like you could have a extra small house for when company comes to visit. No, I am happy you guys are doing well. Chris took his test and is not sure even thou the man studied for months and got up at 3am every morning and weekend to study he is still not sure. So just pray he does better than he feels. We could sure use the bump in pay a lot. Talk at you soon, tell the boys to slow down growing up! Man have they all gotten tall.!!
The Pearson Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sheila. Are you sure it's the big "30"?

We love you sweet girl!

Love,
Dana & Pam

Jody said...

Happy Birthday! (late) I am just now getting home and catching up with my blogroll.... Love Jody