Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Justin's off to High School



School's in... Justin's a FRESHMAN! I just can't believe I'm old enough to have a son in high school! I'm 35... but, feel so young! Lucky for him, today's the first day for freshmen and new kids only. Gives him a day to get to know his way around in a more relaxed atmosphere. I think it's a great idea! Ty's vacation ends tomorrow as he starts 8th grade. They're both definitely happy to be in different schools again... if only for this school year!

I hear moms all the time who can't wait for their kids to get back to school... I'm not one of them. I'm almost as sad as they are that our summer break has ended. It's not just that my big boys help me a lot... I just love hanging out with them! Yes, they do fight... but they're great fun most of the time!


Caden offered a little support while they waited for the bus to pick Justin up. Check out these big feet... he's starting this school year in 13's...

No comments: