Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy NEW YEAR's Eve!

I can't believe that it's New Year's Eve already! I'm so excited to play games, eat snacks and hang out tonight! It's been a relaxing bit of down time this last week which has been WONDERFUL! Our Internet has been down as well- a nice break from being on the computer actually! We've had so much happen and I have so many photos... I'll work to catch up!
Justin turned 15 on December 14th and took his permit test and passed today- YEAH! We celebrated with food, of course. He was pretty excited for his birthday as well along with his new phone! His choice for his birthday dinner- steak, shrimp and fries- of course!

2 comments:

The Dickey Family said...

Yeah Justin!

Jody Cooper Photography said...

David will be 15 on Jan 16, and you are alot more excited than I am :) Maybe we should move out to dirt roads?? :) How about this, we have to go home to WY, to get his because neither of us are residents here, and I am there, as is Dave. Hummmm it's a trip home, so no complaints, but they do things so weird here!