Monday, December 1, 2008

It's ALMOST December!!

Yikes! I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st! As much as I TRY each year to get my act together early, I just can't seem to get there! It was a busy weekend filled with lots of activity and fun with Jassen, Dawn and Kota. We had our Thanksgiving dinner, caught a movie or two, Justin took his first spin and decided he LOVES to drive (blog post in iteself), found a tree farm, experienced the tree farm (blog post with a zillion photos to come), decorated for Christmas, took the tractor out, played, and made a few new memories. It was fast and furious as our pace always is... I'm ready for another 4-day weekend already! Basketball games start this week in full swing. I'm trying to figure out how we're going to do it. Should be fun, I just want to enjoy the time more than being caught up in it feeling exhausted all the time. More photos to come- I took a bunch this weekend! (no surprise, I'm sure!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know -- I can't believe it's already December! It's just crazy. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving -- but I'm not ready to even think about Alyssa driving yet! We've still got plenty of time here in Georgia before that happens.

Unknown said...

I love checking in on your blog to see how the family is doing! I'm so envious of a your house full of young-ins. It doesn't last long! My house at home is full of teenagers. Love the deep fried turkey!!