Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day



I pretty much feel like the Duncan Donuts guy... you know the one on the old commercials- "time to make the donuts..." ? Only for me for the last month + it's been, "time to make the plaques..." I'm finally at the end of orders (even after I stopped taking new orders on December 6th) and think it might take me until February to recover enough to open back up. I'm excited for our house to smell like Christmas cookies instead of clear coat! We're having a shop built as well (on our property), hopefully it will be up and ready to go after the first of the year- Yeah!!
We actually have a little snow this week! The little guys were happy to play in it. I told Caden he needed to get some mittens on. His reply, "What are mittens?" Oh baby! He didn't want to wear a snowsuit and I haven't bought snow boots for any of them. Why? It melts the next day! LOVE THAT!!
Now that I've shut my shop down, I'll be sure to post new, fun photos that I've taken... basketball is in full swing, too! It's just been a little too crazy around here!

1 comment:

Chris,Cori said...

Hi,
Man we miss snow!!! I wish we were doing as well as you guys with our vinyl company to be that busy, but were not. You are VERY BLESSED in that reguard. Maybe this year God will bless us as well. We get tons of people bookmarking us as favorites but not purchasing which does noting for us. Oh well, we will keep at it. Congrats on being able to build a Shop for your Store. Awesome! Merry Christmas, The Pearson Family