Saturday, February 18, 2012

M E T Z and other parts of france

It's been a really full month.
Beautiful and full.

I think I favor February of course- it's my birthday month.

Plus, I think it feels closer to spring and through the bulk of winter. Tulips are just around the corner, right?

Of course, there is lots and lots of love in this month.

Earlier this month, I was invited to go shopping with three friends to France. It is still kinda {really} cool to say, "Yes, we just buzzed over to France today to shop."

We had another France shopping day set up before realizing that it was on a Monday when everything in France is closed down. Oops. The last trip they made, I wasn't able to make it.

So, this time I was excited it worked to go! We had a delightful trip.
It's a wonderful thing to learn from friends here how to do things and do things right. I feel so blessed to be associated with so many dynamic women I'm lucky enough to call friends.

They had our day mapped out with addresses and locations along with the time between stores.

It worked to get the kids off to school, hit the road and we were home pretty close to when the kids were home.

How beautiful is this place?

And to think it's the middle of winter and still beautiful.

I took all of these photos while on the go while driving through the cities in search of our flea-market shops.

Just another day of shopping, but not really. 

No comments: