Friday, September 7, 2012

HCC v. Dodge CITY

Here's the link for Justin's game Saturday, September 8 at 7pm CST:
http://www.conqsports.com/

Seems another weekend is rolling around faster than I can keep up!

This week is exciting! Jim is traveling to Oklahoma for a conference and is making a quick stop in Dodge City, Kansas to watch Justin's football game.
Yeah!

Our good friends and neighbors Steve and Tammy are going to make the three-hour drive to watch the game as well. Such wonderful friends!

I feel like I'm missing out on the party, but so happy they get to see him.

For me, it's single-mom mode with soccer opening ceremonies, Caden's first soccer game, booster club work and Ty's first football game of the season. Should keep me busy!

It's another 7pm (CST) game, so an all-nighter here. They had 1pm listed as the game time, so I had my hopes up for nothing!

Go Scotties- we're hoping for a little more success this weekend!
A win would be nice.

No comments: