Friday, January 25, 2013

no C O N F E R E N C E

We received really good news this week.

Due to budget cuts, Jim's conference in Oklahoma has been cancelled. He is finishing up his course in Texas this week and gets to come home this weekend. I could not be more happy.

We have survived.

We only had cereal for dinner twice.
We managed to get trash out both Tuesdays.
We even checked the post office for mail twice.
We had melt-downs and we were sad, but we made it.

In my spare time, I worked to organize a little in an attempt to pass the time {mostly the weekends}while Jim was gone.
We bought these four frames {from Costco} at least five years ago. I loved them and couldn't wait to get the boys pictures in them. Last year, I finally got them up on the wall. The only problem being they didn't have pictures in them. 

This week, I went through all of my pictures and found every single school picture.
It was so much fun to look through the years and see how much they have grown up.

One of these days, I will get them all scanned and really organized.

For now, I will enjoy our newly-filled frames up on the wall.
As quickly as these years have gone by, I am reminding myself that Coleman and Caden will have theirs filled up in the blink of an eye.

I'm sure before we know it, I will be adding their senior pictures, to finish off each frame.

This last couple of weeks could have moved a little quicker.
Most of the time, I'm wishing things would slow down.

No comments: