Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Recovering...

Yes, I'm still recovering the shock of the shopping spree... fun stuff- new tools. Of course, it was the "biggest promotional sale," and the coolest everything... I guess for them to come out with just a new saw and a couple of drills wasn't too much damage. It could have been worse for two guys who LOVE tools with a passion!

Time with my brother was wonderful. In addition to the screen door, I got a little more work out of him which is really what brothers are for, right? It was a somewhat full week including window new ledges put up, frames around two closets around downstairs, a plan for the baseboard trim, a Mexican lunch, lots of sanding since there's ALWAYS a pile of wood to sand, a few Lowe's trips (even with me), some painting, a football game, feeding my little guys (3# of cashews an hour before dinner), dinner conversation around our exciting table, an afternoon at the zoo, yeast popcorn, cards with Ty and even a little downtime. Steele- we miss you already. Thanks so much for coming! Love you!!

No comments: