Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Offense & Defense


There is nothing that makes my big boys more irritated than to come home and find their little brothers into their "stuff." They finally have doors and doorknobs that lock, but the little guys still seem to make their way inside. Today, Justin and Ty came home and for the first time- and smiled once they saw what Coleman and Caden were up to. Caden discovered Justin's football gear and they had a great time with it. With two uniforms, they each had a full set! They even found a pair of shoes for each of them to wear. Kept them busy for well over an hour. I don't know what I'm going to do once Coleman is in Kindergarten next year- they're such little creative playmates!


Coleman insisted he was the defense, until he decided he wanted to score a touchdown. Caden just pretends to tackle all day... pretty much sums up his personality!



I shouldn't have bought Halloween costumes for them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are both too cute!! I love reading your blog and keeping up to date on life with 4 boys. : )

Jody said...

My boys are not thrilled to come home and see the triplets have gone into their rooms either,which just makes it more appealing, but I think if they were boys who found these great uniforms, the older boys would love it, just like Justin and Tyler did! :)
PS I love the blue winter sign... I can't wait to pull mine out!