Saturday, October 4, 2008

What was I thinking?

Right now, as I sit at home... my hubby and brother are out shopping. Sounds crazy, I know. What's even more crazy is that I didn't even blink when they took off. They went once, came home and I told them to go out for more. What was I thinking?
They both love tools, are great at spending money and have a taste for the finer things in life. With a destination such as Home Depot, they're like two little boys in a candy store- no joke! On one hand, I'm a little nervous but on the other- excited to see the projects that they're going to finish up even if they end up having to buy yet another tool!

On another note, they put up our new screen door and I'm so happy with it! It adds a little color to our front... and the screen rolls up in to the door so it really doesn't even look like a screen door. We had to special order this one since the first one had brass fixtures... I just love brushed nickle... had to have it!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Your screen door is very nice! :) I love where your family sign is.... can I hang mine outside like that as well, if I decide to?