Friday, January 23, 2009

Little Worker

It's quite ironic in our home that Caden is our most destructive little guy, but also LOVES to work. I decided to clean this morning- everything seems to take twice as long with his help. I can't take the Windex out of the cupboard, or vacuum out of the closet without him dropping everything he's doing to help. Works well to keep him busy vacuuming the living room, but he's quite dangerous with ALL cleaners. He just loves the smell and thus believes the more he sprays the better it will be. Makes for more of a mess than when I started...Last week, we decided to hang out with our neighbors and help muck their horse stalls. Caden was in cleaning HEAVEN. Give him a shovel and he's a good to go!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Love the new color :)

Unknown said...

Send him to my house -- I have plenty of cleaning he can do!