Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Shop- A Reality (finally)

It's actually going to be built! We made all of the decisions and paid the down payment long before Halloween. Yesterday, they finally started working on our shop and said it should be finished this week. I told our builder that I was going to take off until he had it finished. It was fine with me that he take his time getting to us. Guess my vacation is quickly coming to an end- back to making plaques!Seeing it framed up and the posts set definitely make it a reality! It's going to be 30' x 45' and is placed on the south side of our property. I have a feeling once it's finished, I'm never going to see my hubby...YIKES!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Yeahhhh for you! I am excited for you, it's so cool!
Also, I love the new pics down the side of the boys, they are so cute! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm so jealous! Having your own shop will be so exciting and fulfilling. : )