Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Good

I feel a bit behind on just about everything and struggling to catch up! The last two weeks has been a blur and I can't believe tomorrow is already Easter! I don't have a single Easter decoration up which make it easy to not have to put anything away! Track is in full swing now, with track meets kicking in last week. Both Justin and I had one scheduled, but because of weather both were canceled. Coleman also started t-ball last week with practices two nights a week. Busy, busy!! Monday morning, Jim has to go to Georgia for two weeks for work. Needless to say, I'm not doing well with it. We haven't had to be separated, but I'm trying to tell myself that it's better than a 4-month deployment. I'll survive, but I'm sure I'll be a crybaby as well. I can't help it. I just love any second I can have with my hubby- a 12-hour shift at work is long enough for him to be away!

Coleman (and I) ended up in the ER the other night with an ear infection. After a two-hour wait in the waiting room, and another hour in the actual room the doctor finally came in. He asked Coleman, "How are you doing big guy?" Coleman didn't even hesitate and said, "I'm good." Good? He's lucky it really was flaming red and infected. I wasn't there for fun! I should have known something was wrong earlier in the day when he laid down on the kitchen floor. Lady went right over next to him and put her head on top of his. Very sweet- I had to shoot a picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is absolutely adorable. Lady playing nursemaid to Coleman is terrific. Animals sense more than we realize. Hope everyone is up to snuff soon.

Love,
Aunt Pam

Jody said...

ohhhhh I hope he feels better :)

Chris,Cori said...

Oh I love the picture of lady laying on Coleman. Dogs can always sense when somethings wrong. To cute! What a good dog. I hear you on the behind thing. Never enough time in the day to get it all done. Hope all is well and you all had a wonderful Easter. Talk to you soon,
Cori and Family