Monday, March 30, 2009

What storm?

What storm? As fast as it dumped on us, it has just about melted. There are just a few small patches of snow left along with our swamp of a backyard that has returned. Yes- we still need to do some dirt work back there to level it out. What was left of the kids' snowman this morning in this bottom photo (between the house and shop) is now gone. I think our back porch is back up to 65 degrees, or so. My tulips on the south side actually look like they should be blooming any day now.

2 comments:

Jody said...

I love the color of your house bricks! I guess I just realized what color it is! :)

Dana said...

ahhh, the site of green grass. Between snow falling and some slight ash falling we have some melting, but then it snows again - I prefer your short winters.