Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy T H A N K S G I V I N G

Happy Thanksgiving from Germany! We're spending a few days away from the world in the beautiful Bavarian region of Germany. We think it might be one of the most amazing places we've seen- ever. We are thankful for so much...

While family is so far away from us- our good friends here have already become our family. That's what you do when you're part of the military in a foreign country. It's new to us, but we're learing.

Our dinner will be at the hotel- no cooking a turkey in our easy-bake oven. I might get used to making reservations for dinner rather than making a turkey! I'm thinking we might have to make this our Germany Thanksgiving tradition.

Caden had his first school program and Thanksgiving feast last week. Painfully shy {like his oldest brother} he almost couldn't stand being up in front of everyone. I'll work to get some video loaded. He had us laughing.

I'll be back in blogging mode next week with plenty of new pictures, I'm sure! xo

No comments: