Wednesday, November 2, 2011

yummy C H O C O L A T E

We've discovered- we really, really like German chocolate. We haven't even tried it all, but we're sold on what we have tried.

Upon arriving here {almost a year ago}, the German orientation guy told us- if you're invited to your German neighbors for dinner- take a gift.

Something small. If you're going to take chocolate- take our chocolate- it's better than the US chocolate and we know it. True.

It's dangerously yummy.

While we went trick-or-treating in the new part of our village other wise known as little America, it was cool to find some good chocolate in their bags.

Too bad I found it- I'm sure it completely wiped out any benefit I was trying to gain from a two-hour hike this morning. Oh well- tomorrow is a new day, right?

The chocolate- another thing on my list of things I'm going to miss over here once we go back. Good stuff.

No comments: