Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunny Days

Our sunny days are here- our back porch hit 90 yesterday! I'm so excited, I just love feeling the warmth of the sun... and a good tan! All four of the boys and Jim spent a bit of time outside this last weekend and have started browning up already. I had to catch up on a little work inside, and felt a little anxiety to get out and enjoy the nice weather. I had to remind myself that we have LOTS of sunny days ahead. They're not short lived, but just beginning! Justin's the first with a little burn on his shoulders... didn't feel so good at the track meet Monday! After Tyler's bad burn last summer, he's determined to NEVER forget the sunscreen. We'll see!

I've spent so much money and time on tanning beds in my life... it's nice to feel the heat of the real sun. I just love being tan!

No comments: