Friday, August 3, 2012

C L E A N I N G

I think they're going to be ok. I knew they would be.
They're getting settled in their room and already started their work outs.
One of the first things they received was a schedule of events for this few weeks of camp.
With their first home game on the 25th, they have to work hard and fast.

It's kind of tough being seven hours ahead of Kansas. When we're getting ready to go to bed, things are just starting to happen there.
I've moved the laptop to our room and changed the settings so it doesn't automatically shut down. It's a new kind of waiting up to make sure he's ok.

Justin has sent quick messages home.
Last night he wrote, "...dont really have much time to talk in between all the things on the schedule. love you guys."
We know he's busy and still likely jet lagged and worn down.
He weighed in at 205 pounds which made him very happy. We've been working on that for six months.
Can't wait to see how much weight they can put on him.
Being the mom who take a million pictures of the silliest things, how lucky am I to have friends taking pictures for me? They know what I need to see!

No comments: