Friday, March 7, 2008

March Winds

It's another windy day. I'm not complaining though. There's no snow on the ground, no ice on the roads and my bulbs are still coming up! It just dawned on me that March is supposed to be windy. I think it's not just a Kansas thing, but a March thing. Again, I'm amazed with weather outside of Alaska. I think almost every calendar I owned growing up had kites on the month of March. I never understood that concept since March in Alaska is not exactly kite-flying weather. I think maybe I should go get some kites... and fly them as soon as the temperature heats up a couple degrees!


Caden's my only kid crazy enough to go out on the porch in the rain to get blown over. He giggles like it's the most fun a kid ever had.


As a side note... gotta love that 2-year old stage of mis-matched clothing. He's hit the days of continually changing clothes and driving me crazy! I think yesterday I counted six different changes. I don't know if he's just so proud of the fact that it's one more thing that he can do by himself, or he's trying to get some use out of Coleman's clothes since he only wears boxers-his black Spiderman "Petes" STILL.

No comments: