Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Zoo

I love going to the zoo- any zoo. I don't know if it's from my early, early childhood in California and the faint memories of the San Diego Zoo. My Aunt Bonnie used to give me a season pass to the Alaska Zoo and I loved taking the big boys. The Alaska Zoo doesn't even have very many animals and I still loved walking around. There's just something about a quiet stroll through a zoo.

Yesterday, the little guys and I finally made it to check out our zoo. Although Caden was tired before we got there, it was still such a nice afternoon. Sunny, sweatshirt weather made for a nice walk. Plus, there are new babies- my favorite part! It's a whole new world to the little guys who have only seen rhinos, hippos, giraffes,elephants, zebras, baboons and more in books and movies. Can't wait to go back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE zoos also! Cute pics..