Sunday, June 15, 2008

So Tired

Usually when I'm a bit sleep deprived, the corner of my eye gets red and a little irritated. During my last two years of college, I don't think it never cleared up. It's a physical sign that I'm really tired. Now, it's a reminder of too many nights up with little guys. Boys who are MORE THAN old enough to sleep through the night! Again, we can't figure out how to get them to sleep better. Yesterday, I had a new sign telling me that I'm just a little tired after this long week...

While driving around, Jim at the wheel and me in the passenger seat, I looked down at my legs (propped up on the dashboard) only to realize that I only shaved one leg the previous night. One leg. I don't think I've ever done that before and it bothered me the rest of the day. Yikes- I think I'm losing it! I'm hoping this week is better in spite of Jim being forced in to 12-hr shifts for 14 straight days... again, gotta love the military. I still don't know how they can do it and expect loyalty and a high morale. It's horrible- I think we're on the count down to getting out. We'll see. I'll try not to do a "what I love about the military" post this week!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Sometimes those what we love about the military thoughts are hard to come by! It sucks to be a military wife sometimes, but then other times it's so great! We have ever right to be proud of Jim (or for me Kevin) for being in the service.... They should be awarded, but so should the wives! :) You are doing a great job! Only shaving one leg or not :)

Anonymous said...

One leg! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny!!! Maybe you'll catch up with me in the "losing" it game!!