Sunday, September 2, 2007

School Days

I know it's been a couple weeks since school started, but I thought I'd still post photos of the big boys and their first day of school! I just about bought them a bunch of jeans/pants while school shopping, before realizing that they'll be wearing shorts for a while! The idea of a warm fall is such a crazy concept to me that I'm still trying to grasp.

Ty started 7th and Justin's in 8th grade and both are off to a great start! We're really not that remote, but far enough out that a bus picks them up in our driveway. Talk about pressure... having to have them beat the bus out there since they're the only ones at their stop! They're picked up at 6:45 (except Wednesdays, which start an hour later) which makes for early mornings! (especially when they have a mom who's still not a morning person... It's probably too late for me now, right?)

Both boys are playing football (photos soon to come...) and practice isn't over until 5:30. Needless to say, it's a long day for both of them. I asked Ty the other day if he's doing alright making it to class on time- he said he just doesn't go back to his locker at all! Remember that pressure of only having a couple minutes for passing time!? Poor guy, I'll have to work with him on planning his day a little better to make it a little easier! Middle School is so tough!



No comments: