Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Last week, Ty finally turned 13! He's been waiting for what seems like years to be a teenager. On the way to his birthday lunch at Red Lobster I said, "Yikes, two teenagers!" Typical Tyler looked at me very seriously and said, "Where?" In my house!!

He asked if I'd take the day off, and we all enjoyed his day! His birthday lunch was seafood at Red Lobster. For dinner, he requested Special Cheese Manicotti. It's a great recipe that my friend Traci passed on. I don't make it too often, because it takes more than 15 minutes to put together... but it's yummy! Birthday cake was German Chocolate this year... also used to be his Uncle Steele's favorite...
He's been saving for a new gun (22), so he got money and is ready to go buy it! All of my boys LOVE shooting... along with their dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- two teenagers! And wow- I can't believe you still have that recipe. I haven't made that in over 5 years.

Mac and Starr said...

Wow! Where'd all their hair go? Wish we were there to celebrate with you guys!*

Chris,Cori said...

Are you preparing the boys for bootcamp with that haircut? Just kidding. I might borrow the recipe. Love Italian food like that. I wish our tri-tip recipe would turn out better for you soon. Practice makes perfect as does the right beer...MGD! Talk at you soon, Sami and Ethan said to tell Ty Happy B-Day. Tomorrow is Ethan's 10th! Cori