Friday, July 25, 2008

Zip Line and a FAT lip

I'm sure once Coleman and Caden are a bit older, they'll thank their older brothers for toughening them up. They're great older brothers, but sometimes forget that there is a 10-year age gap!
While camping, Justin put Coleman on a zip line that was set up in the campground. I was in the camper, but I'm sure I would have held him as he took his plunge. Apparently, he made it just fine the first time, but crashed on his second attempt. Big fat lip! His whole lip split wide open- he's lucky he didn't knock any teeth out.
While laying on the bed recovering with a mouthful of dirt, Justin felt really bad and laid down next to Coleman to say, "sorry." As Justin made his sincere apology, Coleman said in his sweetest voice, "It's ok Justin, it was my fault- I should have held on tighter."
Oh, if they could always get along this well!

No comments: