Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm checking OUT

I don't think I'll be getting much accomplished today. The laundry can wait and I won't be on my computer. Our temperature is expected to hit 85 degrees today- 30 degrees above the norm. We bought seeds to start in a 2nd attempt at our garden since last year didn't pan out! I'm especially excited to start the FIVE varieties of tomato seeds we picked. Who knows- I might get crazy and get the mower out too- just to smell some cut grass! Oooooohhhhh... I'm excited!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Shelia you crack me up!! I think because Kansas still floors you the way New Mexico floors us! :)

Dana said...

so that is where the sun is - i was wondering where it has been for the past 3 days - because it ain't here in AK.

Very cool, school spirited braces. I like it.