Monday, March 2, 2009

Trees are Budding

H A P P Y M A R C H !
Last week, we had a glimpse of what's right around the corner.
I stepped outside and actually felt the warmth of the sun. It was WONDERFUL- instant energy! Along with my bulbs coming up, the temperature was around 70. Buds are on our little trees and I even spotted a dandelion. I'm back in sandals and ready for that pedicure! The little guys wore shorts and t-shirts! Over the weekend, it dropped drastically to the teens. This week, it's expected to be back in the high 70's. We just can't figure out this Kansas weather, but we'll take the warm coming back.
Basketball finished up last week with Justin's last game. Without wasting any time, track practice starts today for Justin and tomorrow for Ty. I can't wait for those sunny track meets watching them compete!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Great first pic!

Chris,Cori said...

Oh I can't wait to get my stuff planted this year either and get all my pots going. Its so warm here too and I am ready. When your tulips come in take a picture. They are so pretty!