Monday, March 23, 2009

Ty's Wood Work

If you ever have the chance to have a kid take woods- let them! I absolutely LOVE the skills my big boys have learned along with the cool things they've made. Last year, Justin had the experience- this year is Ty's turn. I waited and waited for him to bring his stool home and just LOVE it! I checked it out, then quickly realized it was gone. He had taken it down to his bedroom- as if it was his stool. Wrong- I immediately made him bring it back upstairs to display in the living room. One day, he might get it back- for now, it's mine! They each got to choose what color stain they wanted to use- Tyler did two coats of this mahogany and I think it turned out beautifully! Here's his picture frame as well. They make the whole thing including the metal casting of their Wildcat! Very cool class!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Very Nice Ty!