Friday, March 6, 2009

Art Projects

Coleman and Caden decided the other day that they wanted to do an art project. They love their easel along with all the accessories (chalk,paper,dry-erase board,clips, paint, brushes) that their cool Aunt Starr and Uncle Mac sent them for Christmas. So, I agreed to set up the paints and let them go. It's perfect for them with two sides- each has a clip to hang their paper from. I was RIGHT next to them busy working at my desk and thought I was keeping an eye on them. Wrong- never underestimate the speed or clever ability of a 3-year old. Before I knew it, Caden moved from his nice piece of art paper to his hand. Paint was everywhere. When I semi-freaked out, Coleman calmly explained to me- "Mom, but he's the green goblin." Of course he is!

I think my sweet little nephew Connor is getting a paint set for Christmas.

1 comment:

Mac and Starr said...

No, it's okay you don't have to return the favor! :) Caden looks like Seth in that picture!*